We are the leading solar energy contractors who are facility builders. We build, design, extend and maintain efficient solar energy facilities that are cost-effective starting from scratch to help our clients meet increasing demands for sustainable, clean power and continuous energy conservation.
Utilizing preferred engineering firms or our own group of engineers We offer solar power construction companies who provide complete solar energy solutions by the best solar energy contractor as well as optimized collection systems that satisfy the power supply and financing requirements.
We capitalize on our relationship with photovoltaic-equipment providers to procure materials economically, and work closely with our clients so that the facility can be properly shaped, infrastructure planned.
Our experience spans from remote regions to bustling cities We work with a variety of clients to provide additional power sources and sustainable energy independence.
Our expertise About Solar Energy
Our expertise in solar technology includes conventional photovoltaic (PV) as well as concentrator-based photovoltaic (CPV) and high-concentration photovoltaic (HCPV).
We offer a wide assortment of installation services to accommodate a range of locations and terrain complexity, including fixed-mount (grounded roof mounted) and tilt-mounts that have two-axis and single-axis tracking systems.
Utilizing our vast cost control and project management skills and experience, we can guarantee your project is completed in time and within budget with our solar energy contractor, regardless of the size and complexity, or the site’s limitations.
Know About Our best Services
- Resource analysis and feasibility studies
- Procurement capabilities and financial analysis
- Stormwater management and site planning
- Low voltage and high voltage electrical design
- Design and installation of racking systems
- Installation and design of foundations
- Photovoltaic (PV) systems
- Assembling and erection
- Installation of underground cabling
- Permits and approvals
You Should Need To Know Before Hiring Solar Energy Contractor
Renown of company
A team effort is essential for any home improvement project to be successful. Just like an athlete coach can pick the best players to win his team, so We know how to put together a team of experts with the right skills to install solar panels by the best solar energy contractor in the greater NAPA region.
Our team of solar energy specialists has the right combination of reputation, experience and skills. They are far above the average! There are several things you need to look for when hiring a solar panel installation company. You want to have a stress-free experience with solar panel installation.
Know about contactor empower
Alliedveterans has both a license as a solar panel contractor and an installer of solar panels. All state and local requirements are met. We use only the highest-quality equipment and supplies for every project that we install. All safety and business codes will be met when the project is completed.
Insurance policy of contractors
We have general liability insurance, as well as workers’ compensation insurance for all of our employees and contractors that will be working on your property during all the time of your solar installation.
We are pleased to surpass or meet the minimum coverage amount that are required by law. We have made this investment to ensure that our customers feel secure.
They need to be assured that they are shielded from liability for solar energy contractors working in their homes. Additionally, our employees and contractors feel secure as they are protected for the possibility of an unavoidable incident that occurs during the installation.
What kind of solar contractor you will choose
1) Experienced for many years.
2) has owned as well as operated the same company for a number of years
3) Positive reviews or give references
4) Offer a warranty on their work .They can give you product warranty information.
5) They can provide the qualifications of their installers and the company.
- Laborers are able to be employed to complete some beginning work, however, the majority of work should be done by a Master or Journeyman Electrician who has the CSA Certification.
- Do they subcontract work to any other company? If yes What kind of work warranty do they offer for contractors, and what are they able to do to ensure the qualifications of subcontractors?
- Are they using any engineers? The solar installer must have a certified engineer to provide advice on structural integrity , to safeguard your investment in solar or your residence.
- SESA and CanSIA memberships can demonstrate the legitimacy of your company.
- Solar energy specialists are equally knowledgeable as electricians but they’ll have CSA certification as well as years of experience in particular Solar energy systems. This guarantees you the most efficient system and the most efficient installation.
- Also, confirm the payment conditions and confirm that the company is able to provide WCB.
How do I assimilate solar quotes?
- The first thing to remember is that the cheaper price is not necessarily more effective. A certified solar energy contractor will pay for a highly skilled team to design and construct solar energy systems in all forms and will select the most cost-effective, readily available accomplishment that is adjusted to their certain requirements.
- Quality products and craftsmanship are usually more expensive, but it is worth the price. It’s like buying new cars from a reputable and reputable brand instead of buying a car that one has built from spare components. Make sure you do your research to make sure you’re getting the best price for the highest quality of work done by a professional business.
- An assessment on the spot should be carried out. While a quick off-the-cuff rough estimate could assist you in estimating the price of a solar system but when trying to compare estimates, it is important to be based on the home you live in.
- The solar energy contractor you have selected should conduct an inspection on the property to look at the structure, slope shading, and other aspects. If they do not visit the site, the estimate you receive might not be as reliable.
- Compare prices, sizes, and quality of the items used. If you find products that are from a chain hardware store, it could be an indication of fraud.
- Professionals who are certified in solar energy contractor will frequently use solar equipment distributors who will offer lower prices and better quality products. Additionally, many distributors only sell their products to contractors who are qualified, that will allow you to verify the legitimacy of the business.
Let's talk about how much you can save with Allied Veterans.
Don't Wait to go Solar in Napa— Now is the Time!
ALLIED VETERANS IN YOUR COMMUNITY:
Solar Company Near Me