Allied Veterans Roofing specializes in roof installation and replacement for residential and commercial properties. From a simple roof replacement to a new roof installation, we have experience in all kinds of roofing projects.
We know that everyone’s needs are different so we offer free consultations to help assess each project individually. Whether you need a contractor for a commercial roofing project or a contractor for a residential roof installation, we have everything you need.
If you have questions about our services or how to choose the right contractor for your roof replacement project, call us today! We offer free consultations and estimate as well as follow up conversations with potential customers.
– Metal roofs: popular because they are durable and can be customized to fit your style and decor, but more expensive than other types of roofing.
– Wood shingles: beautiful, but require frequent maintenance.
– Shingle roofing: popular because they are sturdy and cost-effective, but can be difficult to install depending on the type of home (flat roofs are common in condos).
– Tile roofing: extremely durable, but must be installed during dry weather, which makes installation more challenging.
– Flat roofing: very effective, but often difficult to install and maintain.
To learn more about the benefits of each type of roof, call Allied Veterans today!
We offer these high-quality brands: